We welcome your interest in NYA. If you would like to be considered for a position, please view our openings below. If you do not see a current opening, we also welcome applications submitted via email to Human Resources. Please contact us about becoming part of our dynamic team! We are always looking for dedicated and committed progressive educators!
Applications from qualified teachers are accepted at any time, but applications are most successful between December and September. At NYA, recruiting is often a year-round process.
Please note that during the application process you will be asked to complete and submit the following documents:
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts and copies of administrative and or teaching certificates (if relevant to position)
- Recent photograph
- Organization & Work Place: Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust, Hyderabad Corporate office.
- Education: Graduate in commerce or Post Graduate in Commerce or any equivalent
- No of Years’ Experience: Min 7 years
- Must have Tally ERP 9 Experience
- Must have Experience on EPF,TDS & GST
- Must have Experience on Finalisation of Accounts up to Trial Balance
- Strong Accounting Knowledge to handle Multiple organizations
- Update accounts receivable accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to company accounting and financial guidelines
- Review of expenses, payroll records etc.
- Vendor Payments
- Preparing Monthly and Yearly budgets.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist Finance manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly reports/closings
- 30,000 to 40,000/ Month (Negotiable depends on candidate capability)
If you are interested to work with us, Send your profile to email@example.com