We welcome your interest in NYA. If you would like to be considered for a position, please view our openings below. If you do not see a current opening, we also welcome applications submitted via email to Human Resources. Please contact us about becoming part of our dynamic team! We are always looking for dedicated and committed progressive educators!
Applications from qualified teachers are accepted at any time, but applications are most successful between December and September. At NYA, recruiting is often a year-round process.
Please note that during the application process you will be asked to complete and submit the following documents:
- Three letters of recommendation
- College transcripts and copies of administrative and or teaching certificates (if relevant to position)
- Recent photograph
PURPOSE OF THE POST
- To assist with the smooth-running of the office
- To provide full administrative support to the administration team and teaching staff as required
- To manage “front desk” area – greet all visitors and make them feel welcome.
- To arrange internal meetings
- To assist with school performances and special events
- To project a professional image of the school at all times
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL
- All daily visitors – prospective students and parents, contractors,vendors, delivery drivers etc.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITHIN THE SCHOOL
- Marketing Team
- Outreach Team
- Admissions Team, Registry & Student Support
- Maintenance Team
- Finance Team
- HR Team
General office administration and Front Desk duties
- Meet and greet all visitors to the School
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls
- Carry out general admin duties e.g. writing letters
- Maintain the general email accounts (info@ and admin@), responding to queries / directing enquiries as required
- Assist in the upkeep of contact records, including student, staff and trustee contact information
- Create mailing labels as required
- Order stationary, first-aid equipment and bulk orders
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and orderly admin office
Day to Day running of the School
- Help maintain general order in the school e.g. clearing lost property and tidying notice board
- Assist with management of building
- Manage the electronic noticeboard, updating as required
- Assist with upkeep of Virtual Learning Environment
- Assist with organising meeting rooms (booking space, arranging furniture etc.).
- Organise refreshments for meetings, including ordering food and making tea and coffee
- Assist with the preparation and circulation of meeting papers
- Write minutes for fortnightly staff meetings, monthly admin meetings, termly student staff meetings and other meetings as required.
- Manage booking keeping if any.
- Maintain hire documentation
- Create invoices and liaise with Finance Department regarding payments
- Coordinate necessary security protocol
Marketing & Events
- Assist with the management of guest lists for school performances and special events, both at the School and at external venues
- Assist with distribution of invites through via email
- Organise refreshments and assist with any other preparations such as signage, furniture etc.
- Assist with the coordination of internal photo-shoots
- Format and send termly report to the RM
- Process credit card reconciliation
- Process online payments for classes
- Filter and respond to enquiries from parents
- Prepare relevant paperwork, such as registers, where required.
- Process Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks
- Issue ID passes for staff, students and contractors
- Create student rehearsal timetable
- Arrange travel and accommodation for national and international trips
- Manage vending machine stock and replenishing the machine as required.
- Housekeeping – checking with HK Supervisors on stock and directing them for clean up.
- General administrative support for the administration team and teachers, as required
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of this position
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Educated to Graduate level
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience
- Excellent working knowledge including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small office team
- Ability to establish good working relations at all levels of the School – with students, teachers, senior management, Board of Directors, Dept. Heads etc.
- A pleasant manner with visitors
- Good organisation skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Understanding of equal opportunities
The above serves as a guide and is not exhaustive; all professional staff are expected to undertake other duties and projects as may be reasonably required by the Principal in accordance with the post. You will be working as part of a small, friendly, administrative team and may be asked to provide extra support within the office during busy periods, working together in a mutually supportive way towards shared priorities.
- Mini 6-8 years in an industrial environment
- Work Location – Tirupati
- Already involved in several commissioning
- Field profile
- Fluent to design electrical diagram with Autocad 2D
- Panels and field wiring
- Good knowledge of electrical field montage
Math Assistant Teacher
NYA is looking for an experienced assistant teacher with knowledge of current research-based best practice, including the workshop approach, formative assessments, and differentiated instruction, and 21st Century Technology. Strong foundations of content knowledge, methods of instruction, and classroom management are required.
Primary Purpose: Initial contact person for all incoming calls and visitors, coordinator of campus visits and general support to other members of the admissions team.
Reports to: Director of Admissions
Employee Status: Full-time
- Coordination of all daily campus visits and special visit days.
- Provide admission team data entry support in processing of applications and other supporting credentials for applicant admission review.
- Provide support for all admissions mailings, both regular and bulk.
- Support in maintaining all printed inventory (envelopes, letterhead, brochures, etc.).
- Participation in all special visit days, registration, and orientation activities as assigned.
- Coordination of all Admission efforts to fulfill the strategic plan of NYA.
- Completion of reports as assigned by the Principal.
- Provide hospitality to visitors, handling phone requests, referring students to appropriate class resources, and handling financial transaction operations.
- Coordination of daily campus visits and special visit days.
- Processing of mailing operations and general support to other members of the admissions team.
- Assist in maintaining all office supplies and promotional materials.
- Uphold the mission of NYA
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with computer
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations verbally and in writing
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma is required, some higher education is preferred.
- Subject to a criminal background check prior to employment
NYA is looking for an Accounts Manager to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets, Vendor payments.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to company accounting and financial guidelines
- Review of expenses, payroll records etc
- Preparing Monthly and Yearly budgets.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist senior accounts manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly reports/closings
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Tally,GST)
- Should have knowledge of PF calculation.
Elementary Lead Teacher
NYA is looking for an experienced lead teacher with knowledge of current research-based best practice, including the workshop approach, formative assessments and differentiated instruction, and 21st Century Technology. Strong foundations of content knowledge, methods of instruction, and classroom management are required.
Elementary Assistant Teacher
NYA is looking for an experienced assistant teacher with knowledge of current research-based best practice, including the workshop approach, formative assessments and differentiated instruction, and 21st Century Technology. Strong foundations of content knowledge, methods of instruction, and classroom management are required.
Early Childhood Lead Teacher
NYA is looking for an experienced early childhood lead teacher with knowledge of current research-based best practice, including Montessori, Creative Curriculum, and Play-Based Learning.
Early Childhood Assistant Teacher
NYA is looking for an experienced early childhood assistant teacher with knowledge of current research-based best practice, including Montessori, Creative Curriculum, and Play-Based Learning.
Elementary Science Teacher
NYA is looking for an experienced science teacher with knowledge of current research-based best practice, including the S.T.E.A.M. Approach (integration of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics). Strong foundations of content knowledge, methods of instruction, and classroom management are required.